Aspose support for .WPD file

Does Aspose support .WPD files in the latest version of Aspose PDF library? . I have seen a forum post on this, which says Aspose doesn’t support this file format, but that was back in 2011. I just wanted know the status now. I am looking for a conversion of .WRD(wordperfect) file to PDF.

Thanks,
Subhash

Hi Subhash,

Sorry, this format is still not supported. A new feature request to support this format has already been logged into our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-3357. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Best Regards,

A post was split to a new topic: Support Corel Word Perfect format in Aspose.Words

Looking for clarification on this ticket or on WORDSNET-21169 since these are all several years old - is there an open, active ticket to add support for .WPD files into the latest version of Aspose.Total for JAVA. Please clarify

@kperry1 Unfortunately, there are no news regarding support of WPD format. Currently there are no plans to support this format in the nearest future. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.