Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) package location

Hi Support,

Conversion from RTF to TIFF is failing for us using Aspose Words (Java). I understand Java advanced imaging package is required for this.

Following locations in your system requirements page have moved and result in pages not found:

Please provide downloads for both JAI and JAI image io?

Kind Regards,

Abbad

Hi Abbad,

In order to write to different image formats you are expected to have the appropriate image reader and writers installed on your development machine. I suggest you please download and install the JAI codec onto your machine. You can find JAI APIs in the following links:
https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/java-archive-downloads-java-client-downloads.html

We will be sure to fix the documentation soon.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

I have already tried that link by added references to those JAR files in my project; unfortunately converting to TIFF still fails.

Do you have at hand JAI jar files that you could attach to this thread and I can give those a go?

Kind Regards,

Abbad

Hi Abbad,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please find attached required jar files. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Thanks Awais. I’ll give them a go now.

Kind Regards,

Abbad

That worked like a charm. Thanks.

I will suggest marking these JAR files available on your website as downloads given information about them on the web is scarce.

Kind Regards,

Abbad

Hi Abbad,

Thanks for your suggestion. We are checking feasibility of this request and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

A post was split to a new topic: About Additional Dependencies: Installing Native JAI and ImageIO